Cowboy Clips By Prowder offer more functionality and safety features than any other clip on the market!
• Cowboy Clips are created with superior materials, user friendly ergonomics, improved functions with a sleek lightweight design. They are priced 10% under Voiles Split Hooks and 50% under Karakoram Splitboard Clips.
• Cowboy clips are constructed from hardened stainless steel offering excellent corrosion resistance and unparalleled strength.
• Cowboys Clips pull your board together offering the tightest connection possible. Cowboy Clips can be adjusted to give your board a tighter connection in the future.
• Unlike our competitors clips that are fixed and stick out hitting objects on the outside of your board, Cowboy Clips slide inward preventing snagging.
• Cowboy Clips have two locking positions so they don’t flop and slide around. Snowboard mode locking position secures the clips for perfect alignment. Tour mode locking position locks the clip from sliding out and also locks the ratchet preventing clinking and flopping.
• Cowboys Clips are designed with snow tested ergonomic features. Sliding the clips between modes is simple with or without gloves. Latching the clips is easy with the anti slip surfaces. Unlatching is simple with lightweight heavy duty nylon straps to grip.
• They fit the standard hole pattern and use upgraded Stainless Steel Socket screws. A standard 3MM hex key will tighten the system. Socket screws can get tighter than a Philips giving you a tighter and more secure connection.