We Split your existing snowboard and turn it into a splitboard. Our split machine has been designed to perfectly split you board into two splitboard skis. This machine has zero error and will spit your board perfect every time. If you want to finish the process or have us continue to construct your board, you will have ease of mind that your old board is on its way to endless backcountry adventures.
Inner fiberglass sidewalls:
After the board is cut in half we add Fiberglass sidewall edges with reinforcement the full length of board.
The inner edges are color treated and then sealed with a epoxy based sealant with fiberglass reinforcement.
This process seals the edge preventing water from entering your board along with added strength to the overall split.
Industry standard snowboard edges are installed in your board. They are installed in the same method we make factory splitboards. They are layered with vds rubber and reinforcing fiberglass wrapping.
Custom Treated Austrian Metal edges full length of board on both sides. The metal edge gives your board the strength needed in tour mode. Would you drive across a bridge constructed with an I-beam on only one side? We add 4 levels of added strength to the inside edge. All are necessary for a trip without board failure in the backcountry. Any person or company telling you its not necessary should NOT be trusted with your board!
Chemically treated vibration resistant buffer between the metal edge and sidewall on both sides. This keeps the edge from breaking free from the base material and fiberglass while dampening vibrations and board chatter.
Fiberglass core reinforcement along the entire edge and extra material in the fracture area located in the center of your board. Fracture in tour mode is common without proper reinforcement! We have you covered!
Standard Touring Inserts:
Standard touring inserts are installed in your board which mount the touring mount and heal riser.
We use a custom engineered insert which allows the user to install industry standard touring hardware with M6 screws.
Hardboot Touring Inserts:
Hardboot touring inserts are installed in your board which mount the touring mount and heal riser.
We will install custom inserts to match any hardboot binding. We can install M5 or M6 inserts depending on your bindings.
We use a custom engineered insert which allows the user to install industry standard touring hardware.
Standard Splitboard inserts:
We install inserts that match the factory hole patterns you find on new factory splitboards. This allows you to use industry standard binding pucks to mount your splitboard bindings. We leave the existing inserts in the board.
Hoss Hooks by Prowder offer more functionality and safety features than any other Tip Clip on the market!
Hoss Hooks are created with superior materials, user friendly ergonomics, improved functions with a sleek lightweight design. They are priced 18% under Voile and Karakoram plastic tip clips.
Hoss Hooks are constructed from hardened stainless steel providing superior tip connection strength with improved ergonomics for easy operation. No more having to force your faulty plastic tip clips on your splitboard!
Hoss hooks have two locking systems. In both touring and ride mode Hoss Hooks lock preventing rotational movement and lock tight during board chatter.
Hoss Hooks eliminate bending and flexing between board sections. This gives the splitboard a firm natural feel and added rider control.
This system has upgraded stainless steel socket screws that are easy to install on a new, used or custom splitboard. A standard 3MM hex key will tighten the system. Socket screws can get tighter than a Philips giving you a tighter and more secure connection.
Hoss Hooks don’t use faulty rivets that bend with compound stresses and no options of adjustment. Rivets are hard to install with no room for error.
Cowboy Clips are created with superior materials, user friendly ergonomics, improved functions with a sleek lightweight design. They are priced 10% under Voiles Split Hooks and 50% under Karakoram Splitboard Clips.
Cowboy clips are constructed from hardened stainless steel offering excellent corrosion resistance and unparalleled strength.
Cowboys Clips pull your board together offering the tightest connection possible. Cowboy Clips can be adjusted to give your board a tighter connection in the future.
Unlike our competitors clips that are fixed and stick out hitting objects on the outside of your board, Cowboy Clips slide inward preventing snagging.
Cowboy Clips have two locking positions so they don’t flop and slide around. Snowboard mode locking position secures the clips for perfect alignment. Tour mode locking position locks the clip from sliding out and also locks the ratchet preventing clinking and flopping.
Cowboys Clips are designed with snow tested ergonomic features. Sliding the clips between modes is simple with or without gloves. Latching the clips is easy with the anti slip surfaces. Unlatching is simple with lightweight heavy duty nylon straps to grip.
They fit the standard hole pattern and use upgraded Stainless Steel Socket screws. A standard 3MM hex key will tighten the system. Socket screws can get tighter than a Philips giving you a tighter and more secure connection.
• This Prowder Saddle system is the most versatile binding connection system on the market. It attaches to three types of boards. DIY splitboards, factory splitboards and your standard snowboard. With years of design, testing and manufacturing perfection, our Binding Saddle is unleashed like a raging bull!
• The hardened stainless steel and aluminum Binding Saddle system provides superior binding connection strength with improved ergonomics for easy configuration and adjustment.
• DIY splitboard mounting: The Saddle system mounts to your existing 4×4 or 4×2 insert holes in a DIY splitboard. This method doesn’t involve drilling excess holes in your board, weakening the structure while increasing the risk of board failure and delamination. Using competitors systems on a DIY splitboard requires drilling holes, installing T-nuts and filling the holes. If you want to upgrade to factory splitboard this system is interchangeable.
• Standard Splitboard mounting: The Prowder Binding Saddle mounts to the standard factory splitboard hole patterns.
• Snowboard mounting: You can mount this system to your everyday snowboard. Splitboard bindings are expensive, and with this system you can use one set of bindings for all your boards!
• The Saddles rotate both directions up to 25deg.
• The Saddle can be move up and down to center your binding on the board. This allows you to center your boots and bindings on your board. Competitors systems can’t do this. This feature is also ideal for a custom split setup because often the material removed in the center of the board which will offset the puck alignment, our system accounts for this and can be adjusted.
• This system has upgraded stainless steel socket screws that are easy to install on a new, used or custom splitboards. A standard 4MM hex key will tighten the system. Socket screws can get tighter than a Philips giving you a tighter and more secure connection.
***Customers responsible for round trip shipping***
If you have any question please Contact Us.